- Project: Customized Structural Steel Beams - Welding steel beams for Steel buildings
- Location: Australia
- Year: 2020
- Beams are a structural steel shape designed to carry heavy loads with supports at two points or more. However, even seemingly slight geometric differences impact how well beams will bear weight and resist bending or buckling. There are 2 kinds of steel beams: hot-rolled steel beams and welding steel beams.
- As a professional structural steel fabricator, we are able to provide the customnized welding steel beams which can achive international standards such as US, AU, EU or CA standards.
- We can bend, cut, weld, and assemble the metal to precise sizes and dimensions. Steel beam sizes and thicknesses will depend both on the type of steel beam being manufactured, and the exact requirements for the specific building application.
- Learn more about our steel structure services here