Bandaging and first aid skills in emergency situations are basic and essential skills that every worker needs to understand.
Through this month’s training and coaching course, AM Industries has provided all employees with basic knowledge, content and practice under the guidance of specialized doctors.
Training contents include:
– Basic principles of first aid and on-site emergency care
– Wound dressing (Principles, means used for bandaging, bandaging techniques)
– Temporary hemostasis techniques (Principles of hemostasis, temporary hemostasis measures)
– Temporary fracture fixation techniques (Principles of fracture fixation, means of fracture fixation)
– Cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques (Recognizing signs of respiratory circulatory arrest, instructions
for airway clearance and respiratory support, instructions for cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
– Burn treatment; (Assess the cause and extent of burns, treat burns on the spot)
– Methods of safely transporting victims without a stretcher and with a stretcher for initial emergency care
– Types of first aid:
✓ Electric shock emergency
✓ Drowning first aid
✓ First aid for accidents caused by chemicals
– General instructions on the contents and use of first aid kits
After the training session ended, all employees at AM completed the test and were certified for first aid skills. We always create conditions for our employees to hone the necessary skills to ensure work safety through such monthly training sessions.