STAINLESS STEEL COMPONENTS
Stainless steel components are that the material of alternative presently accustomed produce merchandise and intended uses of customers. So how many types of steel are used and the characteristics of each. Let’s find out about stainless steel with AM Industries Vietnam!
Stainless steel could be a metal alloy, made up of steel mixed with elements such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, silicon, aluminum, and carbon. Iron mixed with carbon to supply steel is the main element of chrome steel. Chromium is additional to create it immune to rust. The addition of nickel enhances corrosion resistance properties just in case of aggressive usage. The addition of molybdenum gives localized corrosion resistance against scarring. Other alloying metals like copper, titanium, and vanadium are also added in order to improve the properties and structure of stainless steel.
In all, there are quite a hundred and fifty grades of steel, but only 15 are used regularly. Stainless steel is most popular for creating room utensils as a result of it doesn’t have an effect on the flavor of food and is simple to scrub. It is accustomed to manufacture kitchen utensils, surgical instruments, plates, sheets, bars, wire, kitchen cutlery, industrial equipment, building construction materials, and hardware. It is also used in commercial kitchens and food processing plants. Stainless steel could be an exhausting and powerful substance, it is not a good conductor of heat and electricity, it is ductile, magnetic, retains its strength and cutting edge regardless of temperature.
FIVE MAJOR TYPES OF STAINLESS STEEL
There are five major types of stainless steel: Ferritic, Martensitic, Precipitation Hardening, Austenitic, and Duplex.
- Ferritic chrome steel contains a half-hour metallic element that features a crystal structure. It is known to have ferromagnetic properties as well as malleability and ductility. Ferritic stainless steel lacks in high-temperature mechanical properties.
Ferritic chrome steel (sourced: internet)
- Martensitic chrome steel could be a mixture of carbon and eighteen metallic elements. It can be hardened by heat treatments. It is known to have ferromagnetic properties and less corrosion resistance.
Martensitic chrome steel (sourced: internet)
- Precipitation Hardening chrome steel contains a mix of nickel and metallic elements. It is very strong. Austenitic stainless steel is formed by using nitrogen, manganese, and nickel. It contains concerning 16-26% of metallic element and fewer than thirty-fifth nickel.
- Austenitic stainless steel is tough, ductile with cryogenic, and high-temperature strength properties.
- Duplex stainless steel constitutes a combination of austenite and ferrite crystal structures. Chromium and nickel are the most alloying parts in duplex chrome steel. It is corrosion-resistant.
We are offering stainless steel components that are widely used in various other industries. We fabricate these Stainless Steel Components in adherence with the industry set norms and quality standards. In addition to that, we offer these parts in different sizes and specifications.
Stainless steel components (sourced: internet)
We produce a line of institutional stainless steel components for residential kitchens, wineries, breweries, distillers, aquaculture industry.
AM Industries Vietnam is the answer anywhere stainless steel components for kitchen, residential and commercial buildings. We will create custom components to suit your space and your requirements.
At AM Industries Vietnam, we are passionate about metal processing and manufacturing in which we operate. According to customer request we manufacture steel components from small to large steel parts such as punched parts, laser parts, complex components, box dumper, and special designs.
AM has developed the technology and professionalism that can advise you on high-quality products. We offer a wide range of steel components in various types and sizes, such as Rung ladders, cradle stays bracket, Mesh Guard, Sight Glass & surround, Ladder Platform Floor Plate, Collar, Tube, Pallet, Steel Ladders, steel box dumper …
And our company is ready to receive orders to design parts, components according to your needs, ensure the high quality that makes you satisfied with the accuracy of deviations, absolute accuracy, International standards. For further information and a full list of products, please contact us.
AM Industries Vietnam is an independent company supplying steel parts components, spare parts, steel structure, steel fabrication, industrial services, and sourcing from Vietnam and Asia to Worldwide.
Please feel free to get in touch with us for all your inquiries.